Part #: MBus_io14_DIN
The MBus_io14_DIN is a professional grade automation device loaded with a wide variety of I/O points, making it a great fit for many automation and control applications. The MBus_io14_DIN communicates using the Modbus-RTU protocol over RS485.
The MBUS_io14_DIN contains the following I/O Points:
- 10x 12-bit universal inputs, jumper selectable between 10K thermistors/dry contact, 0-5V/10V input, 0-20mA.
- 4x Analog Outputs (10-bit), jumper selectable between 0-10V or 4-20mA
- 8x relay outputs rated for 3A @ 24VDC with HOA switches
- Real Time Clock
- 2 Independent RS485 Ports - Adjustable baud rate
- Jumpers to enable RS485 biasing resistors
- Ability to act as a modbus master and modbus slave simultaneously on the independent RS485 ports.
The MBus_io14_DIN is FULLY PROGRAMMABLE with our free MBus_ioFlash graphical programming software.
You can download the MBus_IoFlash software here: MBus_ioFlash Software
- Building Automation
- Energy Management
- HVAC Controls
- Remote Monitoring
- Operating Temperature: -30C to 70C (-22 to 158F)
- Operating Environment: 0-95%RH Non-Condensing
- Supply Voltage: 12-24VDC +/- 20% or 12-24VAC +/-20% (50-60Hz)
- Nominal Power Consumption: 100mA @ 24VDC
- Housing: Plastic Material Flammability rating: UL 94V0 file E194560
Download the Tech Sheet here: MBus_io14_DIN Tech Sheet