*** For a limited time, receive 10% off of all Barix IP-Audio devices by using the discount code BARIX10 at checkout!
Part #: Barix Exstreamer-100
Barix Part #: 2005.9052
The Barix Exstreamer 100 is an IP-Audio Decoder that decodes network audio streams from an IP network or the internet and then plays the streams out via left & right channel RCA Line Level outputs or the headphone jack. The Exstreamer-100 allows you to create a flexible network based, multi-zone distributed audio system without modifying your existing infrastructure. The entire system can be configured and controlled using a standard web browser, allowing you to make changes quickly from anywhere that you have access to the network.
- Headphone Out (3.5mm Jack)
- RJ45 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
- Dsub 9pin for RS232
- USB interface for Memory Sticks
- Stereo RCA output
- Multi-zone Commercial or Residential Audio Distribution
- Real-time Audio Bridging over IP (with Instreamer)
- Paging and announcement applications
- In-Store real-time audio distribution for retail, franchises...